Orientation Program for the session 2017-18
Annex College organised Orientation Program for New Students of batch 2017-18 session, on 19th August 2017(Saturday) at BD-91, Sector-1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064.
The main objectives of the Orientation Program are as follows :
• To introduce students to the need of professional qualification, its application and the way forward to achieve their career goals.
• To motivate them in building a positive attitude and that they have taken the right decision by joining the course of their choice .
• To familiarize students with their dos and dont's. • To stimulate an excitement for learning.
• To make them understand about the EXPECTATION of the institution and corporate from them.
• To provide them with real life examples and share own experiences to build leadership, decision making skills.
• To provide them with actual scenario of the industries and different opportunities available.
• To make them understand the purpose of academic discourses and their role as a student.
• To make them confident and excited about their decision to pursue course and attend classes regularly.
• To enable in gaining valuable leadership inputs and experience at the entry level.
• To make them understand about Values, ethics, discipline, soft skills and life skills as an important part of their career building.