Undergraduate courses offered by ACMS
* BBA (Bachelor degree in Business Administration)
* BCA (Bachelor degree in Computer Application)
* B.Sc (IT) - Bachelor degree in Information Technology
* Integrated BBA + MBA
* Integrated BCA + MCA
* Integrated BSc-IT + MCA
* Certificate courses in Media Journalism
* Certificate courses in Networking and Hardware technology
* Certificate course in Desk Top Publishing
* Certificate course in Multimedia
* Diploma courses in Small & Medium Enterprises / Entreprenuership,
HRD, Finance, Marketing, Import & Export Systems etc.
Post Graduate Courses offered by ACMS
* Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
* Master of Business Administration (MBA)
* Master of Computer Application (MCA)
* Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
* Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
* Integrated MBA + PGDM
* Integrated MBA + PGDITM
* Integrated MBA + PGDBM
* Integrated MCA + PGDITM
* Professional Diploma programmes in Marketing and Sales, Finance,
Human Resource Development, International Business, Logistics, Insurance, Materials……
Certification of these programmes are done by relevant awarding bodies, and are recognised / approved by AICTE/UGC / DEC, Ministry of HRD, Government of India
BBA, BCA, B.Sc (IT), BBS, MBA, MCA, PGDM, PGDITM are recognised / approved by AICTE/UGC / DEC and PGDM is recognised / approved by , ministry of HRD, Govt. Of India, So After completion of any of these courses one can pursue higher studies.
YES, after completion of these programmes, one is eligible to appear for any Government exams.
ACMS doesn't offer any correspondence course, but relevant awarding bodies under DLP mode award the certification of the courses offered at ACMS, which is completely different from Correspondence courses. ACMS organises full time / regular classes for these programmes to make the students at par with the students of the best institutes in India.
For BBA/ BCA/ B.Sc (IT) /Integrated
Eligibility: 10+2 (Passed or appeared) in any discipline
Admission Criterion: Through Written test (UGAT or ACMS-MAT) followed by Group discussion and Personal Interview.
For other certificate / diploma courses after 10+2 : Based on Screening of Application .
For PGDM / PGDITM / Integrated
Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline
Admission Criterion: To qualify MAT (Management Aptitude Test) / CAT with minimum composite score of 500 in MAT or 50 Percentile in CAT, followed by Group discussion and personal interview.
For MBA / MCA
Eligibility: Graduation (with Math as one of the subject for MCA) in any discipline.
Admission criterion: Through written test conducted by ACMS / AIMA / CAT followed by GD and Interview.For other certificate / diploma courses after Graduation: Based on screening of application.
Please consult our website or call 40041129/30
YES, ACMS has a tie-up with Banks. Apart from this we also assist all students in getting Bank loan from other Banks.
YES, (For details kindly visit our website or call 40041129/30).
|MAT (February / May / September / December)||Rs.980/-|
|UGAT (Every June / December)||Rs.450/-|
|ACMS||Rs.650/- (For PG) & Rs 650/- (For UG) Courses|
|MRAT & DBA||Rs.850/-|
Specialised coaching classes available for students willing to appear for MAT / UGAT.
* Excellent Study Material
* Reputed Faculty members from IIM, XLRI, AIMA
* Mock Test series
* Guidance and Counselling for admission in reputed B Schools
* 100% result for Last 6 years
* Fees: Rs.9000/- Duration: 90 Hours
Placement and SIP details @ ACMS between June 2009 and November 2009 is as follows;
Number of companies offered campussing for final placements @ACMS : 117
Total number of vacancies/ employment offered by these companies : 280
SIP / PROJECT DETAILS
Number of companies offered SIP (HR, Marketing, Finance, IT) @ACMS :109
Total number of vacancies offered by these companies : 362
ACMS: "Education guaranteed n Placement Unlimited"
* ACMS is imparting quality education in building nation for the last 19 years
* ACMS is awarded the Best Nodal centre B-school by AIMA,New Delhi
* ACMS has achieved 100% Placement and Project / SIP since inception through its active Placement cell and Alumni association (More than 10,000 students have graduated)
* Courses @ ACMS are industry focused supported by extensive course materials, reference books, CBT's etc
* ACMS offers modern teaching by excellent team of dedicated and industry experienced faculty members
* ACMS exposes the students to management games, quiz, cultural & co curricular activities, games & sports, industry visits, team building games, convention, seminar and various other activities to make each of them a complete manager
* ACMS offers exclusive training on grooming, communication and personality development for all students. Regular corporate interactive sessions are held to make them industry ready
* ACMS has excellent infrastructure in Salt Lake(Near City centre) with AC classrooms, Wi-Fi environment, Digital cards, CCTV, well stocked Library, modern lab, PDP lab etc and separate hostel for Boys and girls in salt lake
* New Hi-tech campus of ACMS is coming up in Salt Lake, sector-V
* Free accessories, such as LAPTOP , Mobile with connection, Certificate Course on IT and Industry Prep program by organization "The Corporates" * Assured Bank Loan for eligible candidates
* ACMS is associated with all leading institutions / organizations/ chamber of commerce such as AIMA, CII, EDI, NMIMS, PTU, NEN, Birmingham college, UK, JIBS, Switzerland to name few
* AFFORDABLE AND NOMINAL - ALL INCLUSIVE COURSE FEES