We believe that classroom learning must go hand in hand with the exposure in the workplace. Our methodology proves this a handsome approach to the students in their chosen specialization.
We have developed valuable link with the industry to provide in-depth exposure to our students through field trips.
1. Convocation 2. Picnic & Excursions 3. Seminar Series
4. Industry Visits 5. National Convention 6. AAGAMAN
7. National Competition for Management Students 8. Sports
9. AIMA National Management Convention 10. Annual Fest
11. Students Management Games [SMG] 12. MOP'S and Workshops
13. National Workshop (Career Counseling Session)... and many more
Food Safety is a major global concern amongst consumers. Globally, Governments and other stakeholders are intensifying efforts to improve Food Security, Food Safety and Quality. FSSAI -Food Safety and Standards Authority of India under the Ministry of Health has put in place the Food Safety and Standards Act 2006, Rules and Regulations 2011 for not only Food Products but for Production processes including petty Food Business Operators..
For details Visit our CII Website
Dated - 26th January to 1st February 2016
ACMS Student's taking part on the event organised by AIMA-CME - Shaping Your Mind on 11th September 2015 at New Delhi
Visit AIMA-CME Page