Sri.Vikash Kumar Singh, a Young Entrepreneur who has made his mark in the field of Education and training at the age of 20yrs. Born in family of Indian Air Force, he always had the opportunity to travel extensively across the country and picked up multifarious skills, languages and interests.
He joined the Entrepreneurial activities immediately after completing his undergraduate studies in information technology and continued to complete his Post Graduate studies in Management simultaneously with his job.
He has been several times accorded witch awards and honors in the field of innovative thinking and Public speaking and was awarded the Rashtriya Rattan Award in the year 2002 in recognition to his outstanding services to the society and excellence in the field of innovation in educational activities at All India achievers conference in New Delhi.
His stint with the educational activities started as school teacher when he was just 19 yrs and then as the Regional Coordinator-East, of All India Management Association (AIMA-CME) at the age of 23 Years.
He has recently been awarded as the Society Icon 2017 by Society Magazine in Kolkata.
• Member, Confederation of Indian Industries(CII-East)
Education Sub Committee
• Member, Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
• Member, All India Management Association (AIMA)
• Member, Public Relations Society of India (PRSI)
• Member, National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN)
• Member, Foundation for Advanced Management of Election (FAME)
• Examiner cum Paper sector for Sergeant & SI cadets,
Police Training. College, West Bengal(Former)
• Member, Vidyala Management Committee, Kendriya Vidyalaya Ballygunge