Smt. Shikha Singh is a trailblazer, a visionary leader, social worker and an entrepreneur admired and loved by many in India and abroad. She broke new ground by introducing professional education in Eastern India. By profession a teacher par excellence, she has been associated with lots of social causes with noted involvement in educating children from under privileged section. The first woman in Eastern India to do so. Her humane and fearless approach has contributed greatly to innumerable innovative social and education reforms.
• A visionary leader, educationist, and a social entrepreneur of repute working tirelessly for social & intellectual up-liftment of the society. She has been in the forefront to introduce management education in eastern India with special emphasis in Under Graduate level.
• Life Member, Indian Institute of Public Administration(IIPA)
• Member, Confederation of Indian industries (CII-East)
• Member, Indian Chamber of Commerce
• Member, All India Management Association
• Member, Public Relations Society of India and deputed as Advisor to many reputed institutions and organizations across the country